Saturday, January 24, 2009

Twilight

Okay so I don't know if anyone remembers talk of my obsessive reading of 4 gigantic books that I finished all of in oh. about 6 days combined. I do not know however if I revealed it was the Twilight saga by Stephanie Meyer... At first I thought what the heck its something to read. And then I fell in love. Silly since its the series that every 12 year old girl is obsessed with but it is SERIOUSLY good. Before I read the books Tyson mentioned that he wanted to see the movie and I replied that I had never seen it advertised and it didn't interest me at all. It looked boring/silly/juvenile. Now 4 books later and I'm in a mass depression that Ive finished the series , have nothing to read , the movie is no longer in theaters , and I have to wait until MARCH to buy it. MARCH. I know. that is a million light years away. Anyone else as in love with this series as I am. Only I wish that they had cast older high school kids so that when I watched the movie I don't feel so darn old. 26.eek. But that's another story. Anyway. Ive been watching the movie trailer online anticipating the release in 2 months or so.lol. Yeah I know my life is SO exciting when that and blogging about it are my Saturday nights. Woo Hoo.

Keaton and I are going to church in the morning :) I'm excited. That's it that's all.

No comments: