Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Let me start this post by saying on Saturday there was not a moment that I thought.OH that is PERFECT for not me Monday. I should start my post now so I don't forget. I did not not do that and have not forgotten since what it was. I do not have that poor of a memory. The same day I did not drag my family to Cold Lake so that I could buy stuff for Diaper cakes with the bribe that we could get their skates sharpened. Again I am not forgetful and did NOT leave the skates at home not realizing until we were almost an hour away.

HA HA! I did not just remember what my funny not me Monday story was. I wasn't letting Kyler run around diaper less because what experienced mother does that without expecting a mess. I did not forget he was diaper less. find him standing in the living room window between the glass and the blinds. take him down to realize something was wet. He did not pee all down the window. He would never wait to find the most inconspicuous/strange place to pee. Not my boy.

I do not notice that all my bad Not me Monday topics revolve around Kyler. Think Think .I do not think that MUST be a result of how Peeeerrrrrrrrfect my other two children are. Couldn't be. Oh here we go. All three of my boys have not been dancing around everywhere we go singing Macho Man since seeing the movie Spy Kids. And I have not made several references to the Village People while watching.

Have a Great Monday... I know we all LOVE Mondays.

No comments: