Friday, September 5, 2008

The Hiccups hate baking Cookies

A couple weeks ago Keaton and I were baking cookies and I had a serious case of the hiccups.

Prepare yourself for the profound knowledge of a 5 year old and his belief that factories make everything.

Keaton was stirring away at the cookie dough and told me that I needed to have drink of water to make the hiccups go away .

I asked him where they will go.

His reply ? They wont go to me because hiccups HATE baking and Im making cookies.

Why do hiccups hate baking?

BECAUSE when the factories were making the very first hiccup they made the hiccup bake and it hated it because it had no arms to mix the dough.

Well. good enough for me. and it must be true because when my hiccups went away they never went to the baker extroadinare : )


Had to share that since Its been written on my calender since then

No comments: