Tuesday, September 23, 2008

7 things

So a few days ago Nathan on Confessions of a CF Husband blog did a post called 7 things... he posted stuff that no one would know about him. I thought it was a cool idea and he invited others to follow suit so I thought Id like to try. I have been thinking about it since then and honestly don't know if I have 7 things that no one would know about me. I'm going to try though.

1. My favorite color is not purple. Many people think this as It was my favorite color for years...Now though. I honestly don't think I have a favorite color and If I had to pick one It would probably be brown.or green. or maybe red. See what I mean!? I just like color. not one in specific.

2.Uh oh. see. I cant even think of two! Here's one that I guarantee no one knows or expects. I will be the next Canadian Idol.lol. that is a long running joke with my husband and I ... I even have all my songs picked for Auditions.lol. Anyone who actually knows me knows how atrocious this is.

3.All through high school I was bound and determined I was going to be a lawyer . Until I realized that no one really likes lawyers.

4.I didn't like children. I didn't want to be around them , I didn't want to babysit them , I did not think I wanted to have any ... Wow what a difference 6 years can make- now I cant imagine life without my boys :)

5.I love to draw/paint . My family knows it and that is about it. My real passion was art and I seriously thought of Majoring in it in University but the immense fear that I wouldn't be good enough stopped me . Law would have been easy. I could learn and memorize and get by fine... Whereas with my art either I had it or I didn't.I didn't want to chance that. I don't regret it. I just think its really sad.

6.I'm having a really hard time here if you cant tell.lol.

7.I love the smell of Avon Bubble bath. Ive been using it for cleaner lately -it works great and smells even better.

I PROMISE I will try and get some more pics up soon... I just haven't been on the computer that I have them on : )

No comments: