Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today was another completely exhilarating day... Tyson is gone... so I got up with the 3 little men... got the biggest one off to school... middle one off to playschool... and then came home to park Kyler in front of the TV to watch the movie UP so that I could get some work done on the house. The kitchen is now about 95% complete so that's great...

Flash forward... went to pick Keaton up from school so that I could to explain to his teacher that he faked being sick on Tuesday so that he wouldn't have to do the work they were doing in class that day... Got her to send him home ALL the homework . tee hee. I'm so great. He LOVED me for that.

It is now 6:55 and I am patiently awaiting bedtime .. Yay Greys Anatomy and Vampire Diaries... I cant wait to see you old friends.

I
AM
A
DORK

yep.

That's all I've got but come on. I'm making an effort.



Just took a time out to mop some pee off my floor... Oh the wonders of Motherhood never cease to amaze me.

No comments: