Monday, February 2, 2009

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week .

I did not get up this morning and realize it was not me Monday and I had forgotten all about it. I struggled to think of anything that I did not do this week. Did not take way too long writing the post and publish it...Only to realize I was still signed in under my moms blog that we were working on last night. Since I did not do that then I definitely did not have to delete all my hard work. I really honestly am not going to go through all that work again so here's a quick one. I didn't catch Keaton a couple weeks ago looking pretty sneaky with a pot of water in the Kitchen. He was not bobbing for apples and I did not add more apples and let the other boys join in. Which is good because Kyler was diaper less and I definitely wouldn't have let Kyler play with water that way.











And I most definitely would not post about it with pictures of my bare bum boy. Oh. And those are NOT dirty dishes in the sink and unfinished drywalling with drywall dust still on the counter that my kids are playing on. That would just be messy and not me at all! And looking at Keaton can you tell that he does not eat like a horse? He must have a metabolism most people would not love to have.
That's it for today. Short and sweet. and not nearly as exciting as my first post that I did NOT post on the wrong blog.

No comments: