Thursday, February 5, 2009

HOW!!!!!!

I have been trying for weeks to figure out how to be able to use this image as a background for my gift basket blog once Valentines day is done and I cant get it!! I posted it on Photobucket but its not big enough on there... so I posted it on here thinking I could click ...copy the link and add it to my html. not working. I don't know what to do? If anyone has tips Id love em :)

Other than that I'm a slacker. I haven't posted on my cooking blog for days and I promised I would post there everyday... but it gets monotonous when I run out of incoming recipes and have to dig up my own all the time. Maybe. MAYBE tonight I'll do some. I always try to do a bunch at once so I don't have to worry about it for the next week.

What else. I scrubbed and scrubbed... then scrubbed some more trying to get my grout back to the color it is supposed to be- so Tyson can seal it then I wont have to deal with that any more. I took pictures of during and after. You know life is exciting when....

top: before... the right side is done the left is not.














Bottom:after. same chunk of floor all done.

No comments: