Saturday, January 2, 2010

365

For quite some time now I have been reading this super talented lady's blog.. She is a photographer in Florida and I am firstly absolutely in love with her daughter... she is the perfect example of why I always dreamed of having a daughter. Gorgeous . Little . Girl.

Secondly Rachel( American Mum ) is an AMAZING photographer. She has such bright , sharp , bold photos... I am BEYOND in love with her work.

She mentioned on her blog yesterday that she was going to partake in a 365 challenge. What is that? Its a challenge to post one photo a day for 365 days. Rachel mentioned that she planned to make a book out of all of her images this year and what a great idea that is... So I'm jumping on the band wagon. Now any readers who know me well know that I blog blog blog... For like a week straight and then I forget about my blog for a week... a month or even more. So this really is going to be a challenge for me. I will make you one guarantee though. I most definitely will forget and miss a few days here and there... That's just me... I'm great like that :)

So here goes. In true Elisha fashion I have already missed the first day! On with Jan 2.

This was my little man today cleaning up his room before bedtime

No comments: