Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No News... But Im over it now :)

No News on the house today... I guess we will know officially tomorrow but its not looking hopeful. But I'm over it now. lol. If anyone knows me well they know that I am VERY laid back but you know there are just times when everything feels like it is bombarding me... So I need to have a little meltdown... let it all out... and then I am good.
Which I am now. Good.
What else is good?
Well.
this picture below!

I'm late. I know. I'm a slacker. I know. but its alright... this is my blog so I can slack just as much as I want to! I know what you are thinking about the above photo because it was exactly what I was thinking so I asked the boys.... 'What the heck are you guys doing??'

Well Geez. I totally should have known by the Hockey stick being used as a gun... They are playing Ancient Spy Shooters. YUP. I know we've all heard of that game.

Where do my kids get this from. crazy. But it makes me giggle :)

No comments: