Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Playing Catch up


Okay firstly this is My Husband. And yes. that is plastic wrap.

My Mother in law had brought us a roll of that plastic wrap that people use for furniture/whatnot . Not sure why she brought it for us. Which is what we were discussing last night when I decided it would be so much fun to use it in the 'whatnot' category and to wrap each other up. HA! I am not a dork. So Tyson did me first... I was trapped... Pulled out every ounce of 'HULK' I had in me and still could not escape. So he kindly freed me. Then while the Bachelor was on Commercial I decided it was his turn!! WOOT! I was determined there was no way he was getting out so I wrapped and wrapped... then wrapped some more. Took a time out because I was dizzy and exhausted from giggling. Then wrapped a little more.

It took him 10 seconds flat to escape my plastic wrap prison. So not fair. But all in all it was fun... we laughed so hard that I may have peed just a little. HA. totally joking. but it was quite funny and a vast departure for the usual stress we deal with.

Speaking of stress. I 'think' I'm moving. Hence my absence. We have an offer accepted on the house... and if all goes through(we should know in the next couple of days) then I am moving on the 25. Yes. 25!!! of this month. So its going to be a little hectic to say the least.

That's it for now. I have another photo to post... but I'll save it for another day when I'm lazy and have nothing to show you. which very well could be tomorrow.




No comments: