Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Keeping it real.

I've determined that it is far too easy for me to blog when life is good. Yet when I find myself getting stressed out or having a bad day I completely avoid my blog. (which my explain my absence!)

I know the reason I started this blog. It was to give me some 'me' time. A place that I can talk freely also a place that I can record the happenings of my life. Yet somehow I have found myself avoiding talking about what is REALLY going on. Its easy to let readers think... oh life is great... my Husband is perfect... And my children are even more so but in reality I have problems. I have stress...

I love Tyson... I love my boys.... and I thank God every day for the small/huge/crazy/wonderful things that they bring to my life.

Yet I find myself struggling. Things are tight right now... With Tyson gone working all of the time we are looking at close to $600 a month in FUEL ALONE for him to drive back and forth from work. That's $600 that I really do not have. I really don't know where to go from here. I cant work more to bring in that extra income we need right now because... my husband is gone... and I have three kids to take care of...hence not a lot of time for Photography.

Today is the day that we should find out if our house is sold and I find myself praying a lot. We need for this to go through... To save our sanity and our pocketbook.

I just keep trying to calm myself - this will all work out the way it is supposed to... God had a plan and He already knows what the outcome will be so no amount of stress on my part will change what he has in plan for our family. What is really important is not where we live or how much money we do/don't have... Its that we have each other... And trust me I take a lot of joy in that.

I just had to get that out there... because I have a LOT of jitters about whether or not the sale will go through and it is really the only thing on my mind lately. PLEASE let it work out. It would make my life so much easier and would help us get back to a better place in our lives... a place where our family can be together every night... a place where I have time to do the Job that I love so much... and a place that I would have the SPACE to take that job to a new level. Yes I'm talking studio space in the new house that we have an offer on. Oh how sweet that would be!

No comments: