Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Told you!

See I told you that I was going to miss days in the 365 challenge... what is this... Day 4 for me and I am already photo less.... But I AM blogging so I'm sure that counts for something
today was a terrible horrible no good very bad day.
well not really. I just really like that children's book.
and today was rather hectic. I've been emailing people like crazy trying to get some things lined up for a Boudoir Marathon that I want to get together and hold on Jan 16 ... so I really need to find a hairstylist makeup artist first thing... then book the hotel room... Oh wait. And then advertise and hope I get enough bookings on short notice! Oh well. It will all fall together and it is going to be SO MUCH FUN. I think I'm going to call it "I'm Bringing Sexy Back" HA! I thought it was a fitting theme for a little pre valentine event!
today was also Kolbys first day back at playschool since the break and the boys first days back at hockey which is ALWAYS fun for me... You know... the whole juggling three kids down to the arena and getting two of them in all of their hockey gear while I try not to lose the third in the arena. FUN fun times.
so that's it. It was a busy day... and my camera did not leave my desk. so no pictures.
The Tooth Fairy also forgot to visit last night even after I posted that she had to remember. She better not forget again tonight or I will have a very unhappy 7 year old!
Good night :)

No comments: