Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I decided early this morning that I was NOT going to partake this week. So as you can see I am not spending the evening in front of my computer screen updating my blog. My blog that I have not been neglecting... and no that is NOT a common occurrence.

OH MY. this past week. Let me think.

The other day the weather was finally warming up outside... so we decided it was time to introduce my children to the great outdoors ... With the insanely COLD weather that we haven't been having I most certainly wouldn't guess that its been months since we've been able to play outside in the yard. Global Warming my butt...I want to see some of that action up here!Okay. sorry about the little tangent. When we were out there let me just get out there and say this. I did not make as many gigantic snowballs as I could and attack my oldest child. Not me. I'm far too mature for that and what kind of mother would partake in such cruelty. And IF....notice I said IF something like that HAD happened I most definitely would not have enjoyed it thoroughly.Not me. I'm a mother after all... no fun and games here.

What else... what else. Okay. Anyone who actually knows me in real life will find this hilarious seeing as they know my husband...Hes not a small---light on his feet kind of man. ANYWAY... I trust that they will not share the fact that I shared this on here with him. The other night when they boys should have long ago been in bed. Had you been peeking through the Hawryluks windows you most certainly would not have seen Me on the couch with the music CRANKED on the hip hop channel busting a move with my wanna be break-dancing boys. You also would NOT have seen my husband on his head trying to do a head spin for the boys. Being the supportive woman I am I was definitely cheering him on from the sidelines...not laughing so hard I nearly peed my pants... for a good 10 minutes... I'm a very composed person... If I had found something about that funny I most certainly would not have carried on laughing rather psychotically for far longer than necessary. Not me. And it was not the hardest Ive laughed in ages. Poor Guy :)

1 comment:

Wayne said...

great not me monday i am so glad it is starting to warm up