Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me Monday


This is my first ever not me Monday so please do bear with me if its not the most exciting as I am now racking my brain to think of things I 'did not ' do this past week

So without further ado here we go in no particular order.
I did not go to the high school book fair and pick out a couple books that I wanted DH to buy me for Christmas. And I definitely did not ask him first thing that night that if he did buy them could I have one to read. Followed by me MOST DEFINITELY not reading for hours on end the past two nights and finishing the 500 page book in record time. And this may be a future non plan but I Do not plan on starting the Sequel tonight. lol .
I did not go to the store and buy 3lbs of butter to bake shortbread and then badly burn the first two batches only ending up with 30 cookies that turned out
I also have not been threatening my family that they can only eat the ones that did not turn out because the few that did are for Christmas
I did not still forget to write down on the recipe to bake them for 7 minutes instead of 12 and 3 cups of flour instead of 5.
I did not decide at 11am that we had to drive an hour out of town so I could go to walmart and get new Christmas ornaments for the tree while Keaton was in School.
I did not buy a pair of knitted pink baby booties at the Craft fair because they were cute and cheap. and I did not secretly debate keeping them for myself 'just in case' you know. someday.lol.
I also did not get a friend to send me her extra ovulation predictor kits so I can predict my ovulation even though we're not sure whether were going to ttc or not.
I did not half-hazardly rip the lace off the bottom of one of my newer shirts because it isn't stretchy and annoyed me.
I did not go on the scale every second day hoping I had lost the 2 lbs that I HAD lost and then they crept up on me again. Keep in mind I did nothing that would enable weight loss. Hello Shortbread cookies.
Well I think that's all I can think of for now. And I most definitely am not still in my PJ's watching cartoons while I do this.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Great first "Not me" post! I, too, gained back the weight I had worked so hard to lose...darn those pies!