Monday, June 15, 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This past weekend was finally the first weekend that it felt like summer...so we took advantage of it ...got out the sprinkler and spent the day in the yard...We were letting the boys jump on the trampoline and play with the hose ... And after SEVERAL warnings not to spray Kyler ... Kolby grabbed the hose and aimed is straight for Kylers face. I did not take this as an opportunity to steal the hose and chase my screaming crying two older boys around in circles inside the trampoline (they were trapped!) Spraying them down with everything I had in me. I wouldnt do that! And I most definitely wouldn't think it was hilarious and use it as a lesson not to spray their baby brother ! Some might think that's cruel... so that's why I would never do anything of the sort!

I also have not been staring at this morning cereal remnants on the floor and been pretending they're not there... I'm a clean freak I would never just pretend not to see something like that!

That's all Ive got...Well I'm sure thats not it but that's all I'm sharing for today ;)

No comments: