Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well Its been a busy week at the H's House... Just this morning when I was cleaning the living room I did NOT. repeat. Did not find a petrified Hot Dog still in the wrapper between the couch cushions... And being curious as always I did not squeeze and sniff it just to check it out. That would be gross. And if anyone is wondering. It wasn't rock hard and didn't still smell perfectly fine...

This didn't freak the heck out of me. Hello what have I been feeding my children... 'meat' that doesn't decompose? hmmm.

I knew what was in them... now I know that they apparently don't decompose... and you can bet I will NOT buy hot dogs on my next trip to the grocery store. That would just be gross knowing what I know.

That's it. I'm keeping it short and sweet today- I figured petrified hot dogs were enough for one week. Now head on over to McMammas blog and see if anyone tops that! lol. Oh . and on another note. I wasn't going to take a picture of the said hot dog until I realized my camera was upstairs and that was too much work. Oh and the Hot Dog is not sitting on the counter waiting until my husband gets home so I can share my discovery. Not me.

No comments: