Friday, June 26, 2009

Its a beautiful day

Today is our five year anniversary... grandma is booked... the hotel room is booked...and I am looking forward to a weekend in the city without my kids. I'll miss them terribly but this happens so rarely that I cant help but be excited! I'll be taking my new camera(yes. I got a new camera-after it being on backorder for 7WEEKS!) so keep your eyes on here next week for pics of our romantic get away.

In other news... Im sick. Ive got a cold and it really kicked my butt yesterday. At bedtime instead of me tucking Kolby in he came into my room... rubbed my back... gave me kisses and tuck-ins... asked if he could get me a glass of water... told me he loved me and whispered so quietly to his daddy while rubbing my back as not to distrurb me. It doesnt get any better than that. He is such a gentle hearted little boy. I love it.

Now he's downstairs belting out the lyrics to his favorite song- had a bad day by by Daniel Powter...

Over and Out. lol.
And FYI... this is where we'll be staying...Ive wanted to stay there since I was a kid so we'll see how it goes!

No comments: