Monday, October 27, 2008

Lazy Days

Today was one of those days where I just didn't get anything done. Honestly. I don't think I can name one thing constructive that I did. HOWEVER everyone was out of Pajamas by a decent time so I guess that could be one of my great accomplishments.lol. I received a message today from a lady in town... we're friends with her brother and SIL... she was wondering if I had ever considered babysitting as she'll need a sitter come January. I didn't know what to say. I don't want to be rude but honestly most days I feel like I can hardly handle my children without going nuts... let alone adding another to the mix. . . I told her I'd think about it. Heck. I'm just honored that someone would think of me for that .lol. The excitement of being a stay at home mommy.

Tyson just came in the house. His newest work truck has been acting up and wont start so I'm not sure whats going on but I am sooo not happy with that truck. nothing but problems. Anyway. The point of me sharing that is that I'm making this post a short one... have to go see my honey : )

I'll try and post tomorrow- I have some cute cute pictures : ) And for anyone that reads this I may have a little surprise in store... Don't get yourself all worked up. Its not that exciting-well for me it is...but it will be something new : ) at least to some of you. Grandma knows what it is so don't get all excited reading this and waiting for the surprise mom.lol.


Good night to all .

No comments: