Thursday, October 23, 2008

31 things

1. Where is your cell phone? Dead in my Purse
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? dark brown. not for long hopefully I'll get to the salon for something new soon.
4. Your mother? Karen
5. Your father? Lyle
6. Your favorite thing? {at this moment} making gift baskets : )
7. Your dream last night? wait. did I sleep last night?
8. Your dream/goal? To be the best mom/wife possible and still have time for myself
9. The room you're in? My bedroom
10. Your hobby? photography,art, carpentry,renovating,really anything to keep busy.
11. Your fear? losing a loved one
12. Where do you want to be in six years? in our dream home out in the country with my boys playing out in the field while I suntan. : ) Maybe that dream doesnt include Alberta.lol.
13. Where were you last night? at home
14. What you’re not? a big phone talker
15. One of your wish list items? Camera stuff.
16. Where you grew up? Saskatchewan/Alberta border
17. The last thing you did? attempted to work on brochures
18. What are you wearing? Jeans and a white FOX tee
19. Your TV? downstairs.
20. Your pet? Molly- Pomimo
21. Your computer? PC
22. Your mood? bored and should be cleaning :)
23. Missing someone? my mommy! lol.
24. Your car? Dodge Durango
25. Something you’re not wearing?socks
26. Favorite store? Old Navy
27. Your summer? was there a summer this year?
28. Love someone? My boys
29. Your favorite color?brown,orange,red,green,eggplant. I like all colors equally. with the exception of neon.
30. When is the last time you laughed? 5 Minutes ago when Kolby called his dad Coach Daddy on the phone(they start hockey today)
31. Last time you cried? Dont remember. A couple days ago when I was watching something mushy on TV

No comments: