Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Spooky Halloween.







I am the crazy lady on the block. that about sums up the pictures. Actually it would be more accurate if I said in the town. No one else in town decorates even remotely close to the extent I do for halloween and I think we can blame that on my addiction to scary movies/books. Halloween is the only time of year that you can go all crazy and really do anything -so I do... And the kids love it. The saw guy? That is me sitting in my Antique rocking chair on the deck all night! Keaton sat out there with me for close to two hours because he was having such a blast scaring people. It was great. We had the spooky music and the fog machine going with the risk of looking like a crazy to all the other more 'reserved' houses in town... Im fine with that. My kids had fun , Tyson and I had fun... and the towns kids loved it too : ) Halloween and Christmas are my favorite things to decorate for so just wait and see my house at Christmas... Ive got some new decorations in the works already! lol.

No comments: