Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ketchup


It's time for me to 'Ketchup' again. Yes. I've been slacking on the blogging. Yes I have also been slacking on the 365 picture challenge. It may just end up being a 72 photos a year type challenge for me. SO. I have actually been taking the odd photo for the challenge. I have also been forgetting to write down the exact date of the photo. I could check in my camera... but come on. that would make WAY too much sense so instead you are just going to have to enjoy a slew of photos simply marked. JAN .

This is my baby ... sweet little baby. Who really isnt much of a baby any more but I can try and fool myself right!? I absolutely love my boys' wrinkly fingers when they have just gotten out of a long bath so I thought it was fitting to document it. Before I know it those hands are going to be bigger than mine and Im not ready for that!

No comments: