Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 8, 2010

February 8 ,2010 is the date we went to put an offer in on a house that we were only about 75% sure we wanted to buy...because we only had 2.5 weeks to find a house and be moved... It was also the day that our realtor told us there was another down the street coming up for sale soon... It was also the day we knew 100% that that 2nd house was the house for us...It wasnt scheduled to be finished for a month but the Contractor is AWESOME and pulled some trades off other jobs to get this one done in time for us!!

So if you wonder if I have forgotten about my 365 day photo challenge... or my promise to blog often. No I have not!! I have been trying to take care of my three boys while Tyson is away working... Trying to Pack and Clean... taking kids to and from school/occasionally hockey if I have the energy... Trying to run a business in the next to no spare time I have right now... So I have been harshly neglecting my blogging. With that said... This is our new house. Not quite finished... Should be done this week and then we will be in it come 1 week from today! I will be MIA a while again... but I promise as soon as I get the computer all set up at the new house I will post some more pictures of our new place :)

No comments: