Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Time flies...

I was looking through some 'old' pictures and by old I mean this past summer... Canada Day... and it almost broke my heart. My babies are growing up. I cannot believe how big they are all getting and I just want time to stand still. I want back the sleeping newborn on my chest ... the two proud 'big' brothers ... one in his pull up and the other with the chubbiest cheeks and biggest brown eyes...who want to give the baby sloppy kisses and get in on the snuggle time. I want the boys that need their mommy for kisses everytime they get hurt. Instead I now have StarWars or Transformers battles in my living room daily... fighting over the nintendo DS... and 'Private time' in their bedrooms. That is THEIR room you do know. lol. Dont get me wrong. These things are great and Im sure memories that I will also one day cherish... I just wish it would have taken MUCH longer for us to get to this stage in our lives.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
deep breaths. I will make it ... right? I cant imagine the mess I will be one day when they are getting their diplomas. Oh gosh. CANNOT even go there!

No comments: