Monday, August 10, 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Oh wow. What haven't I done this time? Lets see.

This week I finally broke down and decided that maybe, just maybe its time my house needed an all out cleaning. I spent an entire day cleaning all boys rooms , they are now spotless. However I did NOT take anything that I couldn't find a place for and shove it in my bedroom. I have not kept my bedroom door shut since avoiding the disaster zone and I do not need to spend another entire day straightening things out in there. Eek. That's all I can say.

Last weekend we all went on a 3 day vacation in which Alberta saw thunderstorms like it never has before. How those were not Tornados I am not sure but it was NASTY. Just go to you tube and look up Big Valley Jamboree 2009. That's a little taste of what my holiday was like. okay back on topic now. This was not our first time tenting since our honeymoon 5 years ago... and the tent was not utterly destroyed by the storms before we even got a chance to sleep in it. I did not abandon the tent in the campsite and never go back. Not me. I also did not dream about my brand new 5th wheel sitting at home while I was laying in the 6" of water that pooled in our tent...trying to get our air mattress' to safety.

Okay its been an hour. my kids are fed. one is napping... I can hear this soother squeaking from his bedroom... and the other two ran across the street to play at the new park.

SO

I came up stairs to start cleaning the previously mentioned master bedroom. I am most definitely NOT putting that off and trying to finish my not me post. Nope. Not me. I also cannot see 4 glasses, a bag of gummy bears, Tupperware full of change, a months worth of mail, diaper cakes, towel cakes, sticky Velcro, jewelry box, wedding invites, childs toy aquarium, and 3 dead pens in front of me. My room could not be that messy. And I am not sparing you and leaving out the other 99% of the mess. eek. Well I guess I'm off. I have now worked myself into a frenzy and must clean.

Cant wait to read some of the things you did not do this week... I tend to draw a blank when its time to write about it so my not-Me's usually lack the lustre of a professional not-me-er like McMamma. Oh well :) Don't you just love how I always strive to write with proper grammar... that's me. A perfectionist. HA

No comments: