Monday, April 6, 2009

Kolbys Interview.

1. What is something mommy always says to you? "mmmm. I Wuv you"

2. What makes mommy happy? "uh. put our toys away!"

3. What makes mommy sad? "um when I am bad."Pointing at himself.

4. How does your mommy make you laugh? "um.when you tickle me! "

5. What was your mommy like as a child? "uh. barbies"

6. How old is your mommy? "uh. dis many"Holding up 5 fingers

7. How tall is your mommy? "dis much."holding arms out

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "getting the paper." no clue what hes talking about here.

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? "go upstairs"that's where my computer is

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "fixing the ice cream"again no clue

11. What is your mommy really good at? "exercising" not sure when hes seen that. lol

12. What is your mommy not very good at? "Bat"Okay seriously. what is this kid talking about?

13. What does your mommy do for a job? "don't know"

14.What is your mommy's favorite food? "soup" we had corn chowder for supper and I told him its my fav. soup.

15.What makes your mommy proud of you? "huggin me."

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? "a mommy. but I will miss you"

17. What do you and your mommy do together? "uhhhhh. pause.love you. snuggles.playing on the puter."

18. How are you and your mommy the same? "uh. me(points to his head)and you(points to mine) " I laugh. "what. why you waffin?"

19. How are you and your mommy different? "why you say that 2 times!?"

20. How do you know your mommy loves you? "sayin wuv you and wuvins."

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy? "ehhh. I dont know."

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? " ehh. St. Paul" followed by a song of " spankin my butt... spankin my butt... I am spankin my butt"

How can the things they do and say not make you smile!?

No comments: