Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ready or not...

Today's post is going to be short and sweet. Ready or not... these babies will be here soon...

My main thought regarding that?

BABIES. as in plural.

I'm not sure that the shock/disbelief will ever wear off.

Sure I'm used to the idea.

However.

Last night as I lay in bed... with the pack n play set up bedside for when they make their arrival. I once again could not believe it is twins. Literally. How did this happen? LOL. I see them every two weeks on the ultrasound...I have two of almost everything... The boys have names. And yet I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that very soon I will have not one. BUT TWO babies sleeping(hopefully) in the pack and play beside me. I've always had a hard time envisioning that there was indeed a tiny human being in my belly... now to know there is two in there. Still shocking. I'm not sure the reality of it will really sink in until they are in my arms... so for now I'm stocking up on baby stuff, and catching up on sleep.

In other news. Keaton and Kolby are at their Grandpas for the week so it has been just Kyler and I since Monday... It's pretty quiet- which I suppose is a good thing considering how noisy I'm sure things will be before I know it!

No comments: