Monday, June 2, 2008

Boy Oh Boy




well. Its been quite a while.


Kyler is now a Walker... I thought it would never happen! We were trying to help him walk and he took about 10 steps when he was 11 months old and then NOTHING. just after his first birthday he started taking a step or two- he was a little scared. and now the last 3 or 4 days he has just been cruising... And he is sooo proud of himself. it is the cutest thing I have ever seen.


On another note. don't remember if I blogged this but about a week ago he was in his highchair snacking and I was on here...again... I thought to myself. wow. he is sure being quiet ... So I snuck out to find this : oops. apparently I don't know what I'm doing because the pictures are above this and I cant figure out how to change it. Oh WELL. and I have some more good stuff to come... Lets just say Keaton and Kolby are definitely goal oriented.... but I need to put some pics on my computer before I can blog that. Also. I know. I am NOT using proper English- do you know how much effort it would take to do that AND watch 3 kids? so its not happening.lol.

No comments: